Suzio/York Hill Companies recently celebrated over 100 years of service in Connecticut, announced President Len Suzio. The family owned and operated business supplies ready mix concrete, asphalt and crushed trapped rock to construction projects throughout the area.
Some of Suzio’s projects include:
- Lord & Taylor in the Meriden Square Shopping Mall
- The Enterprise Building in Wallingford
- Langan Volkswagen in Meriden
- 99 Restaurant and Pub in Wallingford
- Westfield Bridge in Meriden
- Rite-Aid in Wallingford
Suzio/York Hill proudly supports national and local non-profit organizations such as the Smithsonian Institute, the Goodspeed Opera House and the Meriden Daffodil Festival.